Friday, November 11, 2005

Idiots

We've gone and entered every single film festival in the freakin' world EXCEPT Pittsburgh!!! I've had a good number of people ask me if we entered into the Three Rivers Film Festival. No we did not. Why? Stupidity.

When Blasto was finished I looked up info for the festival and they were not accepting entries yet. I figured I'd look it back up a little bit later. Between the premiere, the LA premiere, getting married, and having a full time job, I completely overlooked it.

On the good side of it, another SV alum, Joey Varhola (I think he was in my art class), has his film Dogplayers screening at the Melwood tonight (Nov. 11) at 9:00 pm. If you happen to read this entry today (which is highly unlikely) go check it out.

And hopefully we'll remember to enter next year.

No comments: