Sunday, August 19, 2007

Assassin's Creed Contest

Finally finished and submitted our entry into the IFC/Ubisoft Assassin's Creed video contest. The contest was to create a six minute film inspired by the upcoming game, Assassin's Creed, which follows a 12th century middle-eastern assassin.

All I can say is that it was a pretty intense two weeks and I'm pleased with the final product. It was a nice challenge to try something in a period genre I don't have much experience in. It was also nice to work with Curt, Mark, and Sam again.

Unfortunately I can't post the video because it could potentially disqualify us. I can post pictures, so expect them soon. As soon as voting opens I'll let y'all know. We'd appreciate you taking a few minutes to vote for our entry once the video goes live.

No comments: